Friday, October 7, 2011

Thanksgiving Tenterhooks

It begins, boys and girls!

We're expecting the first boatload of Cromptons to start arriving any minute now, and I couldn't be more excited!  Thanksgiving here is a big weekend-long affair filled with my most favourite family!

I've put on something a little bit nice, a little bit laid-back, and (I think) a little bit stylish in anticipation!  I feel like a sexy old lady hostess from the 60s. . . leopard print always feels a little cougarish to me.  Doesn't stop me from wearing it in lots of incarnations though (two headbands, a skirt, a sweater, a belt, shoes. . . .)!

Again, I'm not satisfied with the laptop pictures, but we'll make it through this together, ok boys and girls?
Clean hair and fresh make-up: a special treat for the guests


 
All black and all leopard, two of my favourites






Just got the call that they're in the city! Thumbs up all 'round!

Cardigan - H&M
Black Lace Tank - La Senza
Black Bandeau Dress (Worn as Skirt) - American Apparel
Black Tights - American Apparel

Have the Happiest of Thanksgivings, boys and girls!

Rawr, 

Your friend Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment