Monday, October 31, 2011

Cozy with a Hint of Summer

Here's a little something I wore to work yesterday, boys and girls.

The black shirt was switched out for the work shirt (which is another black shirt, just with the cafe's logo on it), but largely speaking this is the sort of thing I've been living in for the past little while.  I like the mix of summer in with some more weather appropriate pieces too.  I wore little else than these shoes, this necklace, and these shorts from June through to September.  I guess I went through withdrawal cause they're back with a vengeance, strengthened by the power of tights and knits!

This sweater is amazing, just what I had been looking for, and I have barely taken it off since I got it.  Showering has been put on hiatus because of it.  I bought twelve more and stitched a blanket out of them so I can sleep in it too.

Well, not really.  But now you know my level of devotion.  To old and new.








Sweater - Joe Fresh
Shirt - Forever 21
Shorts - So old I have no idea
Tights - American Apparel
Shoes - Aldo
Necklace - H&M? I think? Might be F21
Ring - Victoire

Right ho folks, I'm soon to be out the door wearing this same sweater, complement by blue gloves, a blue bike, and a way-cool blue helmet.

At least the sweater is fashionable.

Love,

Your friend Lina 

No comments:

Post a Comment